Egg & I's Famous Ranch Potatoes

Hey Y'all,

Hope everyone enjoyed the wonderful weekend.  This past weekend we went to Canton Trade Day's.  It was a lot of fun and their were so many people.  What I did notice was that Fried Pies are the new "it" dessert.  So that is something I am going to be experimenting with and once I have it done I will bring it to y'all first.  So this morning I was making breakfast that consisted of eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy.  Then I was like you know I really want some of them Ranch Potatoes from the Egg & I.  So I thought it can't be that hard to make and it wasn't.  All you need is leftover bacon grease or vegetable oil,  4 Potatoes, 1 pkg Ranch Mix, Salt & Pepper.  First wash your potatoes, peel them and cut them up into chunks.  Heat on medium a quarter inch of grease or oil in pan.  Once oil is heated add the potatoes.  Season with Salt & Pepper while potatoes are cooking.  Once the potatoes are tender season with Ranch mix and toss till they are coated evenly.  Then place the potatoes on a plate lined with paper towel.  Season again with a little bit of salt. Serve & Enjoy.

This dish is so amazing and easy to make.  What I love about these potatoes is they are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.  They have an amazing flavor to them and the bacon grease just adds the right amount of smoke flavor to them.  You can eat these for breakfast, with hamburgers & hot dogs, or with any dish.  The best apart about this dish is I don't have to drive to Egg & I and wait 20 minutes to get a table and then order them.  Now I can make them in less than 20 minutes and I think mine are much better.  I hope you enjoy these as much as my family did.  Next time I will bring y'all Beer Can Chicken, Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes, and Broccoli Slaw.  See ya then.

Comments

Popular Posts